Terms and Conditions
1. A non refundable deposit of 25% is required upon booking.
2. Canons Court Golf Club has the right to cancel/release any booking NOT confirmed & without a deposit being paid
3. The balance must be paid 30 days prior to the Event
4. The booking shall terminate a midnight unless otherwise agreed
5. Final guest numbers and a table plan must be given to Canons Court Golf Club no later than 14 days prior to the Event. Any changes made to numbers after this point will NOT be refunded
6. Use of Fireworks or Chinese lanterns is strictly forbidden
7. Under NO circumstances will alcohol or other drinks be allowed to be brought onto the premises (which includes the car park and properties) by the customer or attendees/ guests/visitors. NO corkage is offered. Failure to comply will result on the item/s being confiscated and the Event immediately terminated
8. Canons Court Golf Club cannot accept liability or responsibility for any failure to provide the services contracted due to circumstances beyond its control, including industrial action, electronic communications, supply of gas electricity, water and weather
9. Any damage caused to Canons Court Golf Club or its property by the customer or attendees/guests/visitors shall be made good at the expense of the customer. Canons Court Golf Club has the right to put work in hand and render an account to the customer who shall be responsible for its settlement in total.
10. Food prepared off premises/by others/or where Canons Court caterers are not involved is the responsibility of the Host/s/Booking Agent/s. Canons Court Golf Club accept no liability or responsibility for disappointment or other. (Disclaimer to be signed on actual Event form)
11. The Terms and Conditions are none negotiable at all times and stand as a legally binding document
12. Canons Court Golf Club kitchen is strictly ‘out of bounds’ unless prior arrangement made and a fee paid for its use. Cutlery/plates/service is NOT included in any Event unless arranged