Canons Court welcomes all Members and Visitors, please contact us on or visit the Club House on arrival
- Course will be closed every day at 9pm (no exceptions) The barrier will be closed and locked. Any cars remaining will need to be collected the next morning after 8am
- Club House opens 9am – 3.30pm every day, except Winter Opening Times
- Driving range and course opens from 8am – 9pm every day
- When Club House is closed THE HONESTY BOX is to be used. Cash Only! £10 per person to play 9 or 18 holes (no exceptions)
- 24/7 CCTV in operation.
- ALL car registrations are noted upon arrival those who do not pay will be reported to the authorities (no exceptions)
(All registration plates are recorded. Those attempting to Play and not Pay will be cautioned & reported to the authorities )
Members and Visitors looking to stay over while they spend a few days in glorious Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds with 9 or 18 holes of great play, we can recommend the following fine establishments:
Tortworth Court Hotel
The Gables Hotel
Please check that you comply with our Dress Code, please see Here
|9 holes £10||9 holes £12||9 holes £12|
|18 holes £13||18 holes £16||18 holes £16|
GREENFEE LOYALTY CARD
5th Game FREE
10th Game FREE
We now accept monthly membership fee and Family memberships – call the clubhouse on
call or Email for details
Jumbo – 100 – £5.50
Large – 75 – £4.50
Medium – 50 – £3.50
Small – 25 – £2.50
For all players please take note of and abide by the Club Rules, in particular the following:-
1. OUT OF BOUNDS (Rule 27)
a) beyond all hedges or fences the boundary of the course
b) beyond any line indicated by the white posts or lines
c) beyond all fences marking the boundary of the driving range
2. WATER HAZARDS (Rule 26)
Ditches indicated by yellow posts
3. LATERAL WATER HAZARDS (Rule 26)
Ditches indicated by red posts
4. GROUND UNDER REPAIR (rule 25)
a) all ground marked by blue stakes or otherwise
b) all newly turfed or seeded areas
c) vehicle ruts but not faint impressions
5. IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS (Rule 24-2)
a) all artificial surfaced paths and tracks.
b) all fixed course furniture
c) all bridges (except that part of the bridge deemed to be part of the hazard).
6. PROTECTION OF YOUNG TREES IDENTIFIED BY STAKES OR CANES
If such tree interferes with a player’s stance or the area of his intended swing, the ball must be lifted, without penalty, and dropped in accordance with the procedure prescribed in Rule 24-b(i) (within one club length of the nearest point of relief – not nearer the hole).
7. EMBEDDED BALL
a ball embedded in its own pitchmark anywhere on the course except in a hazard, may be lifted, cleaned and dropped within one club length not nearer the hole, without penalty.
8. WRONG GREEN
A ball lying on a wrong green should be lifted ans dropped in accordance with Rule 25-4b.
Please remember to replace divots, smooth bunkers and repair pitchmarks.
No practising on course.